Tuesday 1 March 2011

Challenge 130 - Infants

Morning Crafters

Thanks for joining us with the Hats challenge last week, we saw some fabulous creations from those who joined us! I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-


Infants

We want to see work either for children or with children on. The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please check out their blogs for more info :-


Pat


Chrissie


Lesley


Wendy


Dee


Maria

 

13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun challenge to give us. I had fun making my digi card. Thank you xx

Star said...

Beautiful cards, DT!

scrap joanny said...

I love this thema !

Marion said...

Such a fun challenge and fabby inspiration from the team.

3s said...

Lovely inspirational cards, way to go DT! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

loving all your gorgeous cards ladies, I have one on my blog :) xx

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed a new card for this challenge.
It's a new born boy card!

Hope ya like it!

Saskia Pullen

Star said...

Thanks for the awesome challenge!! It was a blast! =) Fabulous cards, DT!

Unknown said...

great dt cards, thanks for the fun challenge

Clair said...

This is my first ever challenge and have really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to entering more. Thank you xx

imelda truesdale said...

loving all the beautiful cards.this is my first time on this challenge and i will be back again

Jacq said...

Lovely DT cards x

Sonia said...

Great challenge, thanks for the inspiration.
xx