Saturday 4 November 2017

Challenge #358 'Paper Piecing'

Good morning & welcome to the weekend, which means a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you all had a happy & safe Halloween. 

Now for last weeks 'Halloween/Cats' Top 3 chosen by me (Shell) in no particular order we have....




Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creations with us. Congrats to the chosen 3, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar. xx

Now onto this fortnights challenge theme which is.....

PAPER PIECING

I don't do this very often, but I always love the finish look.

Lets see what the DT ladies have made .....

I have popped back mid challenge to announce to you another fabulous crafter, who is joining our DT. Make sure you pop over & check out Karen's makes
Welcome to the team hunnie xx
Karen


Pat



Caz
having time out


Mags



Monika



Amy



Ema
having time out

Helen



Cathy



Meena Herale





Just fabulous ladies, I just love your makes this fortnight
Thank you xx

You have until Friday 17th November to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx






2 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

Beth Brovold said...

Stunning DT inspiration...I haven't paper pieced in a long time...must give it a try again!! Thank you SO much for choosing my card among your Top 3 Shell!!! I greatly appreciate it!
Take care,
Beth